What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with booking or signing up to our mail list.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you book a service, place an order, or subscribe to our mailing list.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To contact you regarding services or products you have purchased
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We use reputable third-party companies to carry out payments, store scheduling information, and deliver emails.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
The third-parties we use implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of personal information when a user places an order or enters, submits, or accesses their information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed by us.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off some of your preferences on the site will not be remembered.
We do not sell or trade your information with third-parties.
We may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to make responsible recommendations and welcome any feedback.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
From time to time we may use Google AdSense marketing campaigns.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By texting us
We believe in responsible marketing.
We may run small ad campaigns to increase traffic to our site or build our mailing list subscribers. In accordance with COPPA, these ads do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Your Security is Important to us.
Information is collected by reputable companies that we have a high-level of confidence in to secure your information and respect your privacy. For instance, we use Stripe, which is a reputable payment processor. We also use tutoring management software to collect your name and contact details as well as facilitate our services.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We may use third-party platforms to collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process bookings and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your service
• Send special offers and educational information to members of our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement (if applicable) in some reasonable way.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests instantly (the process is automated).
• Allow users to unsubscribe by contacting us or by using an unsubscribe link.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Contact us or click unsubscribe at the bottom of any email (when sending you an email through an email platform (e.g. Ascend or Mailchimp).
365 H St # 29065 Blaine,
Blaine, WA 98230-4109